Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Anxiety, hope and music

It's been a rough few days. We had a seminar on post-traumatic stress disorder and complex trauma on Tuesday and since then, I've just felt exhausted and emotional. I'm suddenly very, very aware of how much I have to do by June and it's suddenly made me very anxious. I need to prepare 2 presentations, write a seminar paper and make major corrections to my Research Masters dissertation. By last night, I was so anxious that I ended up taking some medication to help me sleep. I've felt a bit better as today has progressed and finishing class at 11:30 today really helped! I'm just taking it one thing at a time and hoping to stay as calm as possible. And listening to happy music helps, so here's the song that's got be through today.

No comments: