Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Notebook (the sequel?)

I have spent a few days further contemplating my motivations for blogging, and have to admit that I have come to some more conclusions about my reasons for blogging:

  1. I am writing exams in a couple of weeks, and I need new ways of procrastinating and avoiding studying. Sad, but true...
  2. I have been inspired by my favorite blog: A Beautiful Revolution by Andre Jordan. It is possibly the most depressing, insane, amusing emo site that always makes me laugh (occasionally from discomfort, but mostly because of the sheer insight which he provides).
  3. My stalker has not yet learned nearly enough about me. While they know where I live and work, I'm pretty sure that they have yet to discover my favourite colour, food, song and where I spend time on the weekends. So much potential awkwardness and so little time...

I think that these are probably all the reasons that I have started blogging. And speaking of starting blogging, I should probably write something of real significance soon...

1 comment:

Duncan said...

No way bru. Don't start blogging about anything of any consequence. Spend years blogging about how one day you'll start blogging. It'll be great!